Private Lenders Melbourne
Fund your next property move.
When banks say NO, we say YES!
- Rates from 6.5% p.a.
- Approval within days
- Access up to $2.5M
Bridging Loans Melbounre
Property Loans Melbourne
Land Bank Loans Melbourne
Our Melbourne private loan products
Sparrow Loans are the experts in Melbourne private loans. We also offer a range of other loan products to support your investment strategy. In most cases, we can have your loan approved in two business days and disburse funds within two weeks. Call us on 1800 258 374 to see how we can fund your commercial or investment property move.
Why choose Sparrow Loans?
We believe in your strategy and help you when you need it most; when funds are super-tight.
Sparrow Loans is your Melbourne private lending partner that keeps you going – With our two business day turnaround time and quick settlements, you can be confident that you have your funding sorted ahead of settlement. Whether you need an urgent settlement or a lender that thinks outside the box, Sparrow Loans is the go-to private lender in Melbourne for your property and business strategy. Apply online to access funds for your upcoming property settlement or your business needs without hassle. We are the future of private business lending.
- Outside the box lending solutions – Sparrow Loans looks at the viability of the transaction and exit strategy as a whole rather than a list of items to be ticked off against a static checklist. One way we do this is with our approach to the property Loan to Value Ratio. We do not penalise our Melbourne borrowers for negotiating a great price on the written contract. By lending against the valuation report rather than the Contract for Sale, the great negotiators among us can continue to flourish and grow their investment portfolios.
- No upfront commitment fees – Submitting a loan application has never been easier! At Sparrow Loans you can send us the details of the transaction and book a time to discuss your loan without any obligation to proceed with us. We will review all the details provided before we submit a Letter of Offer. Any outstanding items or special conditions of the loan will be listed in the Letter of Offer if we approve your loan. This gives you the choice of whether to proceed with our offer or not after reviewing the special conditions without committing to any upfront costs.
- Competitive rates – Sparrow Loans offers interest rates starting from 6.5% p.a. for Melbourne borrowers looking to borrow against their property for business purposes.
- Smooth loan application process – Once you begin your application, you will have a dedicated relationship manager assigned to your loans from start to finish. They will be able to guide you through the process from application to settlement.
- Smooth exit – Sparrow Loans are ready and poised to help you exit our loan facility without delays as we understand that timing is everything. As your lender Sparrow Loans do not charge any exit fees payable to us – there is only a small third-party cost of discharging your mortgage which is a legal fee payable to the lawyers managing the exit of the loan.
- Flexible rollover options – If you anticipate your loan extending beyond the loan term that you originally set, Sparrow Loans is able to help you renegotiate your facility with us to avoid defaulting on the loan. We believe in working with the borrower with commercial consideration to the borrower’s business strategy when discussing any additional rollover terms or extensions.
- Flexible repayment options – Sparrow Loans offer our borrowers the option to capitalise their interest and fees, opt for interest-only loan repayment or choose a principal and interest repayment if they wish. Depending on the loan purpose, these options can help you design your loan so that it suits your business strategy.
- Flexible loan terms – Our loan terms start from 1 month up to 12 months with additional rollover options for another 12 months. We will let you set your loan term whether it is 1 month, 12 months or anywhere in between!
Simple to apply private loans - approval in only 2 business days!
Why choose Sparrow Loans as your preferred Melbourne non-bank lender
A seamless experience from start to finish – we’re here for you, 24/7!
ResponsivenessWe assess your application quickly and will come back to you within 2 business days.
SupportWhether you are a business borrower in Melbourne or a referral partner, you will have a dedicated relationship manager to help you through the application process.
TrustWe work hard to give you a smooth application process with clear requirements. You can be sure that our funds are ready to settle when your loan is approved.
Which Melbourne based businesses can Sparrow Loans help?
- Melbourne businesses that need funding fast
- Businesses looking to clean up their credit
- Melbourne property developers that need a flexible funding partner
- Cash poor asset-rich businesses that need an injection of money fast!
- Tax debt relief to get the ATO off your back
- Businesses needing a cash flow injection; especially after lockdown
- Specialised businesses – service stations, childcare businesses and more
- Businesses that want to leverage their property assets through Melbourne.
Got questions? We’ve got answers.
These helpful FAQs are asked by some of our Melbourne based customers looking for an investment or commercial property loan, secured business loan or bridging finance.
Sparrow Loans offers property and business loans ranging from $200,000 to $2.5M for eligible companies in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. Our loans give you the flexibility to leverage your property assets for business or investment purposes.
We’ve helped many businesses by releasing equity in their property for cash flow, investment in equipment, tax debts, working capital purchase inventory, site acquisitions, non-structural property improvements and more.
We can settle your property and business loans within two weeks. We understand that your Melbourne business needs the funds, so we will expedite this process ASAP.
No, we don’t; we can only lend to companies and corporate trustees. And, these loans must predominantly be for business purposes.
The fees for our loans include an establishment fee between 1.5% and 2.2% of the loan amount. There are also valuation and legal fees involved however these are third party costs, and we will advise you of these fees upfront so there are no surprises. Unlike some other Melbourne private lenders who will charge application fees, due diligence fees, commitment fees and establishment fees, Sparrow Loans is unique; you only pay the establishment fee on settlement.
Our LVR is dependent on what type of property security is involved. We can lend up to 70% for residential and commercial properties. We can also lend up to 65% for DA approved sites. Most private lenders will only lend up to 65% on commercial property, and up to 60% on DA approved sites, making Sparrow Loans more competitive.
It ultimately depends on the exit strategy of the business loan. If the exit strategy involves a property security sale, we don’t worry about serviceability as the loan and interest will be paid on exit. If the exit strategy is not airtight, we look at the business’s free cash flow and liabilities, which means we review a 6-month trading statement, your past 2 BAS, and your statement of position (your assets and liabilities).
The rates start from 6.5% for most businesses. The average rate works out between 8% and 9%, but we will discuss this with you at our first free consultation.
Our loan terms are up to 12 months, with the capacity to roll over for an additional 12 months. Our minimum term is as little as 1 month.
The most critical components of a loan assessment are the LVR and the borrower’s capacity to repay the loan on time.
The best thing to do would be to tell us as soon as possible before the due date to explore other options to restructure the deal. Or we might place it with another funder that can support the loan.
Once your loan application is received, we’ll need to verify your details and perform any credit checks necessary. We’ll let you know about the term of the loan, and monthly interest rates. Then, once your loan application is approved, your loan documentation has been signed and returned, your solicitor will assist in booking settlement – this is when we disburse the funds to the outgoing lender in the case of a refinance, or to the vendor in the case of a property settlement, or even to your solicitor’s trust account if releasing equity from an unencumbered property. If you’d like to know more, you can book a no-obligation meeting with us through the website! We are known to be super-helpful to all our Melbourne clients.
We provide secured property backed business loans from $200,000 to $2,500,000.